The purpose of the Land Use Code is to regulate the location and use of real estate for industrial, commercial, residential and other uses in the City of Brewer.
The Code also looks at the construction, height, number of stories and area of all structures, the size of open spaces of real estate, population density and setback of structures along public ways, among other things.
The Brewer Land Use Map shows the general layout of the different zones we have within the City, including the break down of residential, commercial and industrial zones.
The Brewer Land Use Code (Chapter 24 of the Codes and Ordinances of the City of Brewer) can be viewed below, or a hard copy may be obtained from the Brewer City Clerk’s Office.
Brewer Land Use Code
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Article 1- General
- Article 2- Administration & Enforcement
- Article 3- Zoning Districts
- Article 4- Performance Standards
- Article 5- Non-Conformance
- Article 6- Site Plan Review
- Article 7- Subdivision Review
- Article 8- Floodplain Management
- Article 9- Roads and Streets
- Article 10- Mobile Home Parks
- Article 11- Telecommunication Facilities
- Article 12- Impact Fees
- Article 13- Appeals
- Article 14- Definitions
- End of Chapter Notations