Brewer Public Library
Read ~ Connect ~ Discover
We are open to five patrons at a time! Our computer lab and fax, copying, passport, and meeting room services are available. We will continue our curbside service for the foreseeable future. Thank you for your patience! We look forward to seeing everyone!
When coming to the library:
- Please wear a mask
- Please keep your visit to no more than 45 minutes
- Please use the library’s hand sanitizer stations
- Please visit the library only once per day
- If you handle a book but don’t want to check it out, please place it on a book cart. We will clean the books and return them to the shelves.
- If you feel sick, please stay home
- Call us at 207-989-7943 or email us at email@example.com and tell us what books you would like to check out.
- We will schedule you for a time to pick up your order
- Arrive during your scheduled time. Your bagged order will be on the table in our parking lot
- If there is a patron already at the table, wait for them to leave before approaching the table
- Grab your order, bring home, and enjoy!
Need a good book? You can still access e-books and audiobooks using your computer, Nook, Kindle Fire, iPad, or Smartphone. Download the app from the app store or visit www.yourcloudlibrary.com.
Doing research? Trying to study at home or catch up on genealogy, but can’t find good resources? Check out the Digital Maine Library. Click the link to the left to browse journals, encyclopedias, Ancestry.com, and more!