As we re-open City Hall to the public, please be sure you are following our guidelines for the safety of residents and staff.
- Residents with flu-like symptoms- please stay home. You will not be permitted into the building.
- Residents will be expected to respect social distancing protocol.
- Facemasks must be worn inside the building. Please bring one with you.
- There is no public restroom
- No more than 1 person per appointment, unless required.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided when you enter and exit the building.
- Please consider using our convenient lockbox, located on the North Main Street side of City Hall, to drop off documents and payments. Or, send them via mail to:
Brewer City Hall
80 North Main Street
Brewer Maine, 04412
- If you have questions about other City departments please call the City Managers office.
- Many transactions can be accomplished online! http://brewermaine.gov/finance/online-services/
Tax Office(registrations/payments) – 989-7060
Assessing – 989-7560
City Clerk (Elections/vital records)- 989-7050
City Manager – 989-7500
Code Enforcement – 989-7790
Economic Development – 989-7500
General Assistance – 989-7020